1. Mix the two flours together in the bowl, add in the yeast, salt and sugar and mix again.
2. Add the oil to the bowl followed swiftly by the water and mix together to form a soft dough.
3. On a floured table knead your dough for 10 minutes till smooth and stretchy.
4. Then place in either an oiled bowl or bag, cover and leave to rise in a warm place for 1 hour till doubled in size.
5. When you are ready to bake the breads, gently knock the dough back, split into 2 and form the dough into an oval shape flatbread
6. It can then be baked for 3-4 minutes on each side on the barbecue. At home it also works very well on a preheated griddle or frying pan.
- 150g organic strong white flour
- 25g organic strong wholemeal flour
- 1 small tsp dried yeast
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- A generous pinch of golden caster sugar
- 10ml olive oil
- 120ml tepid water